Black Friday and Cyber Monday WordPress Deals 2020
aThemes – 30% off Just because we’re sharing our favorite 2020 WordPress Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, that doesn’t mean we want to let all those other companies have all the fun. This year, we’re offering 30% off all themes and membership bundles .
Actived: 4 days ago
I’ve been an aThemes user for several years by now. I use the service mainly to develop my own websites and although I am not a full pro designer the very well implemented code of the different themes and especially the very helpful support aThemes brings put me up and running in no time.
9 Best WordPress Membership Plugins 2021
First off, you get a lot of options for pricing. You can sell one-off or subscription plans, including options for both free trials and coupons. There’s also this neat “pay what you want” option. Definitely a niche use, but that could come in handy sometimes. As for payment gateways, you can use all the big ones, including: PayPal; Stripe; 2Checkout
13 Ways to Backup WordPress
The business plan for WP Time Capsule costs $49 per year or a one-off fee of $149. This grants usage to two websites. Their higher-priced plans give support for more websites and increase the website restore window from 30 days. Take advantage of their 30 free trial to see what WP Time Capsule can do. 4. VaultPress
15+ Best Marketplace WordPress Themes 2021
10. Olam. Olam is a digital marketplace WordPress theme that’s powered by the popular Easy Digital Downloads plugin. Olam can be used to create an online store selling digital downloads. However, this theme really comes into its own when used to build an online marketplace with WordPress.
30+ Best Hotel WordPress Themes 2021
Here, we’ve picked out 33 of the very best hotel themes on the market today, so the right theme should be ready and waiting for you below! 1. Bellevue. Bellevue is a highly customizable hotel theme with its own page builder and plenty of color settings to play with.
20 Best Car Rental WordPress Themes 2021
8. Carena. Carena is a purpose-built car rental website WordPress theme with an attractive premium design. Carena might just have one website demo, but as it’s been specifically built for creating car rental websites with WordPress, it should have everything you need to launch an online presence for your business.
7+ Best Vacation Rental WordPress Themes 2021
5. Real Estate 7. Real Estate 7 is primarily a WordPress theme for real estate websites but it also has a good vacation rental demo. If you check out the Real Estate 7 demos, you’ll see that there are actually two demos for creating vacation rental websites with WordPress.
LearnDash vs LifterLMS (2021): Which Is Better
You can integrate with WooCommerce to use it to handle payments. This lets you take advantage of WooCommerce’s flexible coupons, as well as other WooCommerce extensions. They also give you a good deal of flexibility for how you charge. For example, you can sell individual courses, groups of courses (bundles), group memberships, and more.
10+ Best WordPress Appointment Booking Plugins 2021
Set custom days off (e.g. holidays) and working hours; Pricing. JetAppointment is a premium plugin, but it’s quite affordable with plans starting at just $19 for use on a single site or $39 for use on unlimited sites. However, you’ll also need the separate JetEngine plugin to access full functionality, which starts at $26.
20 Best Booking WordPress Themes 2021
5. Hotel Xenia. Hotel Xenia is a hotel and resort WordPress theme with online booking capabilities. If you need to create a website for a luxury hotel, resort, or other types of accommodation, then Hotel Xenia is a theme that was built for this exact type of project.
20+ Best Car Dealer WordPress Themes 2021
16. Carena. Carena is a car dealer WordPress theme that also works well for vehicle rental sites. This theme comes with a general-purpose automobile website demo that can be used for a range of purposes, including building sites for car dealers and vehicle rental companies.
Klaviyo vs Mailchimp: Which Is Better
So, if you’re looking to relieve some of the weight off your shoulders, a marketing automation platform could be the answer. Software such as Klaviyo and Mailchimp provide all the tools you need to create email templates, design automated workflows, launch email funnels, and enhance customer interaction. So, instead of hiring a whole marketing team, these tools empower smaller …
35+ Best Directory WordPress Themes 2021
Brikk is a powerful WordPress directory and listing theme with a contemporary design. Thanks to the modern design of the Brikk templates, this theme is suitable for creating directory and listing websites that include the details of bars, restaurants, arts venues, and other similar types of businesses and attractions.
LearnDash vs Teachable: Which Is Better
One-off payments; Subscriptions; Memberships; Course bundles; You can also offer free courses and customer discounts via coupons. As opposed to Teachable, discounts/coupons aren’t part of LearnDash’s marketing arsenal, but you can create openly accessible courses for all visitors.
20+ Best Job Board WordPress Themes & Plugins 2021
2. WorkScout. WorkScout is a job board WordPress theme that’s powered by the flexible WP Job Manager plugin. As well as harnessing the power of WP Job Manager and its library of extensions and add-ons, WorkScout also integrates with the …
Webflow vs Shopify: Which Is Better for Your Online Shop
All of Webflow’s marketing features are represented in Shopify. That’s to say, the ability to build landing pages, create discounts and coupons, and integrate products with social media. You can sell products directly via Facebook, too. Shopify also comes with more advanced email marketing features. Most notably, there are plenty of customizable email templates to choose from, you can track your …
Weebly vs Shopify: Which eCommerce Platform Comes out on
Shopify offers three monthly pricing plans, and unfortunately, there isn’t a free tier available. However, if you sign up for one or two years at once, you can knock 10 or 20% off your bill. It’s also worth noting before you get started, a 14-day free trial is also available. Basic Shopify is available for $29 a month. This plan is packed full of features you need to get started with eCommerce selling.
10 Best Free Shopify Themes 2021
For a free theme, the Venture option is one of the most feature-rich. It has a promotional banner, specifically designed for promoting certain products and offering discounts to your customers. This is shown towards the top of your homepage, prompting people to buy right off the bat.
Webflow vs WordPress: Which Is Better
You can add new products and categories at any time and define custom product fields, product varients, sales prices, coupons, and promotions. Rules can also be set for taxation and shipping for each region around the world, and all orders can be viewed on a dedicated orders page.
LearnWorlds vs Teachable: A Hands-On Comparison (2021
Both LearnWorlds and Teachable come with similar marketing features, including coupons, free courses, and various payment options. They both offer a free trial to help get you started. However, Teachable’s free trial is just 14 days, while LearnWorlds’ is 30 days.