Cook County Employee Discounts

Listing Websites about Cook County Employee Discounts

Filter Type:

Employee Benefits - Cook County, Illinois

(3 days ago) Employee Benefits The Employee Benefits Division of the Department of Risk Management connects employees to a wide range programs and resources. Cook County employees have access to a variety of benefits, including: Medical and Pharmacy Plans Dental Plans Vision Plan Flexible Spending Accounts – Health Care and Dependent Day Care Life Insurance – Group …

Visit URL

Category:  Health,  Insurance Show All Coupons

Discounts & Rewards Cook County Pension Fund

(1 days ago) COUNTY EMPLOYEES' AND OFFICERS' ANNUITY AND BENEFIT FUND OF COOK COUNTY AND THE FOREST PRESERVE DISTRICT EMPLOYEES' ANNUITY AND BENEFIT FUND OF COOK COUNTY. 70 W. Madison St, Suite 1925, Chicago, IL 60602 (312) 603-1200. Contact Us. Site Search. Home. Employees. Tier 1 Benefits (Hired Prior to Jan 1, 2011) Tier 1 Benefits; …

Visit URL

Category:  coupon codes Show All Coupons

Employee Services Cook County

(1 days ago) Cook County has an employee base of over 22,000 dedicated professionals that provide our wide-ranging services each day. The services below are intended for County employees only - if you are not a County employee, please consider looking through some of the other Service areas for our public facing services. Employee Benefits Newsletters

Visit URL

Category:  coupon codes Show All Coupons

Human Resources – Cook County Health

(1 days ago) Cook County insures the life of each employee for an amount equal to your annual salary. Plus, you have the option to elect for additional term insurance at affordable rates. Learn more about Cook County’s Benefits and Insurance Programs from the Department of Risk Management at (312) 603-6422 or online at www.cookcountyrisk.com.

Visit URL

Category:  Insurance Show All Coupons

Employee Support Cook Medical

(3 days ago) Employee benefits can reduce common barriers. When you work at Cook, you’ll have My Cook Pathway as one of your employee benefits. We know that sometimes issues like lack of money, time, or a lot of other things can make it hard to reach your goals. We’re ready to work with you. For example, our education assistance program may be able to

Visit URL

Category:  coupon codes Show All Coupons

Cook County (Illinois) Employee Benefits and Perks

(1 days ago) Which benefits does Cook County (Illinois) provide? Current and former employees report that Cook County (Illinois) provides the following benefits. It may not be complete. Insurance, Health & Wellness Financial & Retirement Family & Parenting Vacation & Time Off Perks & Discounts.

Visit URL

Category:  Health,  Insurance Show All Coupons

Employee Contributions Cook County Pension Fund

(8 days ago) Breakdown of Your Contributions. For your retirement annuity 6.5% of salary (7% for Sheriff Police) For surviving spouse annuity 1.5% of salary. For the COLA 0.5% of salary. Total 8.5% of salary ( 9% for Sheriff Police) Note that your salary for the purposes of CCPF is subject to certain state and federal limitations.

Visit URL

Category:  coupon codes Show All Coupons

Cook County - Home

(4 days ago) Welcome, Cook County Employees! You are eligible to participate in a comprehensive, money-saving benefits program specially designed to protect the financial security of you and your family. These coverage options are provided in addition to your core benefits.

Visit URL

Category:  coupon codes Show All Coupons

Restaurant full time jobs in McCook County, SD - jooble.org

(4 days ago) Search and apply for the latest Restaurant full time jobs in McCook County, SD. Verified employers. Competitive salary. Full-time, temporary, and part-time jobs. Job email alerts. Free, fast and easy way find a job of 860.000+ postings in …

Visit URL

Category:  coupon codes Show All Coupons

Top 41 Cook County Jobs Taleo-recipes

(4 days ago) Job Search - Basic Search - Taleo . 3 days ago taleo.net Show details . Pursuant to Executive Order 2021-1, issued on August 20, 2021, the Cook County Bureau of Human Resources (“BHR”) has adopted a mandatory vaccination policy requiring Sars-COV-2 (COVID-19) vaccinations for all County employees.Cook County’s vaccine mandate is critical for the …

Visit URL

Category:  coupon codes Show All Coupons

Top 47 Guardian Dental Insurance Cook County Recipes

(7 days ago) When you see an in-network dentist, you typically pay less for services than patients who are not part of the network, because the insurance company negotiates discounted fees on your behalf – and you get that discount even if you haven't met your deductible yet. Guardian's average discounted fee is 36 percent. 2.

Visit URL

Category:  Insurance Show All Coupons

Filter Type: